Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Personal Furminator Medium Deshedding Tool Review

Are you a pet owner that has a pet that is just shedding a bit too much for your liking? If you are then you're in the same place that I was before I got a hold of my very own Furminator medium deshedding tool.

Let's face it, pets shed, sometimes a lot more than we would ever like them too. The main reason for this is that many times pets just have a lot of dead hair that is trapped. The hair that's trapped really doesn't have a good way to get out so when they rub up on you or your furniture some of it falls out.

I first heard about the Furminator deshedding tool from a friend of mine that I do volunteer work with and she had nothing but great things to say about it. Her testimonial was all I needed to hear in order for me to jump online and order one for myself and I am sure glad I did.

I bought the Furminator medium deshedding tool because I have what I would call a medium sized dog. My dog isn't any kind of special breed I guess you could just call him a long hair mutt. Normally in the summer time like most pets he sheds extremely badly, but after I started using my Furminator medium deshedding tool on him I definitely saw a reduction in shedding.

I am definitely impressed with it's performance. I had literally tried everything before I got my hands on the Furminator and nothing has even compared to the results I've gotten. My dog still sheds but not nearly as much as he used to, I would say at least 75-90% less than he was. I just don't feel like I can say enough about this product, if you're having issues with your pet excessively shedding then I highly recommend that you give the Furminator deshedding tool a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment