Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bad Dog Food? What is Your Dog Eating? You Will Be Surprised What You Are Feeding Your Pet

It has come to my attention that like me you do not know what you are feeding four pet in there food. What you are feeding your pet may be causing Kidney cancer, Bladder cancer, Skin cancer, Stomach cancer, Spleen cancer, Leukemia, Liver dysfunction, Chronic Diarrhea, Blindness, Birth Defects, Severe allergic reactions, Immune system collapse, Major organ failure, Hair Loss and Behavior problems, including increased aggressiveness witch is very dangerous if your dog is around children. And get this prepare to be horrified. Your dog food contains dead pets,mostly dead dogs and cats.

The city of Los Angeles alone, for example, sends some two hundred tons of euthanized cats and dogs to a pet food plant every month. These are animals that have been euthanized using a drug called Sodium Pentobarbital witch is not broken down by the manufacturing process and is still present in active form in your dogs food! If you are using commercial dog food you should find a alternative method for the health and safety of your pet. I myself have started making my dog food at home it is easy and less expensive than you would think. I feel much better about feeding my dogs knowing what is in there. There is nothing added to the food that I would not eat myself. There are a lot of recipes that your pet will enjoy. My three dogs (Chance, Senior Nutts, and Frannie) love meal time I am sure your dog will enjoy a healthy meal as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    thanks for the article! I had many cats over the last decades and most of them died of cancer, I always wonder how. Now I have a clue. Are there any brands that may be save. As a vegetarian I don´t like the idea to prepare and cook meet.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete